Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step

I am not sure if I am suppose to create a post about creating more posts.
But I think it is important that I create tell everybody the reason behind starting this blog (totally different from 'About Me')

At the time of writing I am an undergrad student in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). In my 3 years or so in this institute, I have learned a few things. I have made a few mistakes as well,  through which I have learned some more things. But there's no way I can remember all of those things, specially the things I had to learn by myself an could not be found any books or the internet (at least not in the top 10 pages in google). So I decided to make a log of the most important thing that I have learned, you know, for quick future references. And what better way to log something that I don't mind sharing with other's than a blog, right? Also I will try to remember all the vital things from past and organize them here, so that I won't have to remember them ever again. Of course, this may just be a phase and I might stop blogging very soon, then again I might keep blogging for ages, who knows.

So the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment